Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Digital Cameras

If I had to choose my favorite technology it would probably be the digital camera. I've only had one about two years and I now wonder how I managed so long without one. After I got it my parents and sister had to have one too. I don't use flickr that much but I use Snapfish all the time to share with people I'm close to.
1. I don't have to worry about film
2. I get instant gratification when I want to know how the picture turned out
3. Because of the instant gratification aspect I can retake pictures I'm not satisfied with
4. I can easily share photos with family and friends
5. I can keep online albums
6. It's easy to edit and change photos
7. Family and friends can easily share photos with me the same day they took the picture
8. It's easier to buy each other's photos
9. Digital photos can be uploaded to websites, blogs, myspace, etc.
10. I can carry my photos around on my ipod

No comments: